The Word Of The Day Is “Quick”
When most people hear the word quick they think of fast or soon.
When entrepreneurs with a dream for owning a business hear the word quick they often think of speedy.
But a few also think of quick as being hurried when they hear the word, and that is stressful!.
When I hear the word quick, I think of being quick on your feet with rapid fire answers for customers.
Here are my thoughts on the word quick as it applies to increase profit, growing a business, especially if you want to transform your wildest dreams into your everyday reality:
- When someone asks you, “what do you do?” It should quickly roll off your tongue.
- When you have quick answers, you show your knowledge; people will know you are an expert!
- Your rapid-fire answers build confidence in your client—there’s no time for BS.
- Suppose you have products and services that promptly resolve your client’s problems (sometimes in as little as 15 minutes!) That’s outstanding.
- Think about that, the client struggled with a question for a long time, and you resolved that in less than 15 minutes? That’s quick!
Bottom Line: Rapid-fire answers are the confidence builder you need to secure the opportunities you seek. .
Here’s how you can put all this into action – Take action to write out and memorize what you do, so when someone asks you, your answers come quickly and your customer is clear on what you do .
By the way, if you want to discover the secrets of successful entrepreneur and business owners and transform your wildest dreams into your everyday reality (without wasting time and money trying to figure things out on your own), I’d like to invite you to get more details about our amazing Blog post for tips – Living the Dream – at Www.marqtaylor.com as quickly as possible.